söndag 28 september 2008

Sverige

OK, Someone asked me to write about what I miss from Sweden. And yea well... It's alot.
I can say that I really miss my family and my friends. And I miss swedens food! Healthy food.. I miss candy, my house, the freedom you get in sweden, my horse, riding, That everything is close, closer than here!, I miss all the colors we have, (trees,flowers etc) my dogs, etc.
I can keep going for like an hour or two, haha, no not really. But I really appriciate sweden more now, than I did before I left. BUT I like it here too! Its not that I dont want to be here. because I really do. I just know that I have a lot to look forward to when I get back home :): And I know that Im going to miss this place!


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Oh that really is sooo true! Ser verkligen fram emot att komma hem och göra massa roliga saker och träffa alla man saknar, även fast jag trivs här och kommer sakna det här stället också! (: