fredag 30 januari 2009

Sick of being sick

Im sick.. again. I woke up in the middle of the night, around 2 a clock. And my throat was killing me. I couldnt fall asleep again until 5 this morning and I had my alarm at 6. So yea my day has been kinda wierd. First I thought it was my throat only that was killing me but now I have a real cold with everything, my nose, head, and throat. Jippie just what I needed this weekend. ITS SUPER BOWL GOD DAMN IT. I hope it gets better. I was crying because of the pain it caused me.

but my snowboardning skills has improved! I was upp in the blue and red area today. They have four different levels: green, blue, red and black. SO I did pretty good today. We were snowboardning in Adventure land too. Its in the forest så you really need to turn because otherwise you're going to hurt yourself really bad. I really need to practise on my toe turns though. Well anyway I didnt have enough energy to go snowboardning the whole day. But I had Eduardo by my side because he cut his leg on the snowboard, like Shiloh did last week. But Eduardo didnt need any stitches. So he was lucky.

Hopefully I can sleep the whole night tonight.

Inga kommentarer: