måndag 26 januari 2009

Madagaskar

I just got home for like 30 min ago. Today we had that field trip I told you about, and it was really nice to get away from school. As you can see I saw Madagaskar 2 escape to africa or whatever its called. And it was a funny movie! haha, Emily didnt go though , she sneaked out to her boyfriend haha, yea she has a new one, well they are not really made it official yet but I can see that she really likes him! :D They look really cute together. Well anyway I was there with susanne and 140 other students aha. And the busride was fun with emily! haha.

So Im only going to be in school 3 days this week because on friday we're going to go snowboardning again! Its going to be awesome. But Im probably going to have a lot of homework!
Har inte direkt nått intressant att säga så får bli det där!

Inga kommentarer: