fredag 15 augusti 2008

Hi again, Im in a better mood today.. För imorgon ska jag till Albuquerque :D. Ska shoppa och så. ska bli kuL! Sen så ska jag nog till Mary's house. Miss them haha. :P but my family is lovely. Just nu pratar jag med la famlia back home too. That cheers me up. I forgot, I have to write in english, Sorry JJ. haha. Gosh what I miss my horse, And I miss to go horsebackriding every day. Well ofc there's some days that I really don't want to go riding. But still, I miss it.

Ok everybody is at the county fair right now. I dont know how to explain it. But they show their animals and gets points or something. And tomorrow they have an auction and then a parade and a dance at night =). Well I have to go now. Love u back home (L)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Country fair? What kind of animals are they showing? You should make a blog article about all the animals they have there.

Anyways thanks for writing in english, atleast partly ;)

Good to see your feeling better again.

Ow and if you wanne go horsebackriding you should call or e-mail Mary, I am sure she can hook you up. Tommy and Jeany have all kinds of horses and I am sure they dont mind you riding em, Mary also loves riding but she never gets an opportunity, i'm sure she'll go with ya.

Peace out and stay cool.