måndag 25 maj 2009

mixed feelings

Im all sad but at the same time happy, I mean ofc I am , Im going to meet my family, but still Im going to leave everything here. IM talking of my departure, Im going to NYC on wednesday. I only have one more day then Im leaving. Its such a weird feeling. I think its more sad to leave now then it was a year ago. I didnt even cry and now I know for sure that Im going to. this year has been the most fun, weirdest, amazing year Ive had in mu entire life! I will go back home with so many new experiences. And Ive grown as person and learned alot this year. And thats thanks to my wonderful Family, the Hibbs!. I could not ask for a beter family. We have been trough alot and Im really thankful for everything they have done for me. And my family at home. I love you all and I will miss this family enormously (?) ^^.

/ R

1 kommentar:

Alexandra sa...

Det är såååå sjuuuukt att du snart sitter här bredvid mig i våra mjuka soffor :P Det har hänt massor här hemma sen du åkte. Massa skoj:)