tisdag 10 mars 2009

shin splints

just when I start running again they hurt like, I dont know, but they relly hurts. And it sucks because I cant follow my track practice schedule, and I dont want to be the one who gives up, like I had to do on crosscountry, and I stoped being the basketball manager. The worst part is that it is the same coach in all 3 sports, so she must think Im a quitter. I really want to be in track without having any problems. well whatever.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, first i hanged out with emily and stefan, smoking hookah, then i took a shower and was going to go to bed , but Hugo came over, so we all hanged out to like 1 aclock, then we watched a movie to like 3 haha, so I was pretty tired when i woke up at 7.30 this morning, and I had to be quick since school starts at 8. OK I have to do homework now, :(.

Inga kommentarer: