söndag 1 mars 2009

Höjdpunkter

OK I thought i would tell you about my best moments here so far

Lets start with the beginning:

* EF camp, vermont. The best two weeks of my life!
*First week here- My first week up at marys house, I had a blast with susanne, Audrey,Simen¨. JJ and buddy.
* My first days at school- Yea I was nervous but it was so much fun to meet all the new people from school.
* Halloween- my best halloween so far
*Thanksgiving- A lot of food and drinks
* christmas evening- Party hehe
* My first and second rave- Wow thats all I have to say!
* Carlsbad caverns- That was amazing
*Sweetheart dance- well not the dance but the party after that :)
*All the ski trips- Snowboardning is alot of fun!

Whats happening next?

* White sands next week
* MEXICO in the end of this month
*Prom in April
* Graduation in may
* NYC in may

Inga kommentarer: