söndag 19 juli 2009

last goodbye

för exakt ett år sedan satte jag i bilen påväg till arlanda, för att åka till USA. helt sjukt vad tiden går fort. You cant really understand it. One year ago was the last day for a whole exchange year, too put my foot on swedish ground. My year has gone by so fast, and I really miss my year over there, I miss my family the most, and my friends, IM always thinking of them like : what are they doing right now? what are they thinking of? and so on. I miss it so much, But home is home, and nothing is better than that but still. hopefully I can go back within a year. But my hostsister and steven is coming over here next week!!!!!! Im sooooooo excited :)

men tyvärr så är det här mitt sista inlägg. men tänker ha kvar bloggen som minne :)
så hejdå tack alla som kollade och kommenterade min blogg :)

Inga kommentarer: